One of the most innovative doors on the market, WarmCore bi-fold doors offer a fenestration industry solution for thermal fluctuations – so called “warm-aluminium”.
Innovative design for optimised performance
WarmCore bi-fold doors use so called “warm-aluminium”, otherwise known as a PVC-u thermal core that outperforms standard aluminium polyamide thermal breaks.
The precision-designed frames are carefully constructed to provide an optimised 70mm overall sash depth, whilst enhancing thermal performance with multiple chambers.
Suitable for commercial and domestic applications
With durability, slim sight lines and insulation just three of the WarmCore doors key benefits, it is clear to see why the doors are suitable for homes, cafes and restaurants alike.
Each door leaf is triple sealed with contact weatherstrip gaskets. This means that views can be enjoyed without the risk or draughts, cold spots or leaks. By offering the end user such benefits, it makes sense why WarmCore doors are the perfect addition to your product range.
Features and benefits of WarmCore bi-fold doors
- Innovative and unique design for enhanced thermal performance
- Designed with tightening of future building regulations in mind
- U value of 1.5 (as low as 1 with triple glazing)
- Long lifespan and recyclable – better for the environment
- PAS24 and Secure by Design accredited – thanks to integral dog-bolts, rigidity, overall enhanced security and 10-year security guarantee
- Double strength mechanically jointed sash corners
- Run-through gasket grooves for weatherproofing
Bi-fold doors specialists – the ideal trade partner
Thanks to our experience in supplying the trade with bi-fold doors, we offer a convenient and dedicated supply service for WarmCore bi-fold doors.
We prioritise fast lead times, honesty and convenience. We never compromise on quality and always aim to go above and beyond for our customers, so that you can offer the end user the best service too.